- Personal Trainer– Being a personal trainer is hands-down, one of the most awarding careers out there. Not only are you a source of inspiration to your clients, but you’re also able to help people reach their fitness goals. In the role, you will create customized fitness plans that are tailored to your clients’ current level of fitness and goals.
- Lifestyle and Fitness Coach – This role often appeals to individuals who want to do more than train their clients in the gym. Being a fitness and lifestyle coach is ideal for those who want to set themselves apart from other personal trainers. The personal training market is very competitive so having the right credentials, lets you offer more to your clients, making you and your services more appealing.
- Wellness Coach –Those who are certified health and fitness professionals who have completed rigorous training, are the ones who are qualified to help their clients to meet their health and fitness goals and have better control over issues in their life, such as managing.
- Group Instructor – If you choose to work as a group fitness instructor, you will be responsible for leading groups through different choreographed exercise classes. This job is perfect for someone who enjoys guiding people through the fundamentals of physical fitness.
- Yoga Instructor - Similar to being a group fitness instructor, a Yoga instructor educates small-to-medium groups of people through physical activity. The biggest difference between the two positions is that yoga focuses more on breathing exercises, posture, balance activities, and meditation. Yoga is a more relaxed type of activity as compared to group fitness classes that tend to be more high energy.
Regardless of which path you choose, know that having a personal trainer certification is much more than telling clients they need to exercise regularly. It’s about helping your clients become the best they can be — inside and out.